Brayesim replied

292 weeks ago

Astro Full Movie Kickass Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A science-fiction story of a billionaire's private space exploration program returning to Earth with an abducted extraterrestrial from a newly discovered alien planet.
Aliens, ancients aliens, Roswell, atomic bomb….back story. Then we have Jack, who in 1988 was fighting in Iraq? While Hussein was still in power? No explanation. Then there is an alien that has Jack&#39;s DNA…which is on file because? Is Jack a criminal? sexual predator? Once you get past that, the track lighting, 70&#39;s wood paneling, and an alien woman who looks like she fell asleep in a tanning booth (nice cleavage) it is a pretty bad film. The dialogue was boring and trite. The acting was phoned in. The fight choreography was done using speed up and slow motion. Dominique Swain was a cameo. <br/><br/>Guide: F-word. No sex or nudity
I made it 6 minutes into this and stopped. Maybe it was 10. I could tell just by watching it that long it was going to be awful. Not sure if I&#39;ve even given a movie a rating of 1/10 before but this one really deserves it.

a5c7b9f00b
Star Trek: Enterprise full movie download in hinditamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Bir za kiddo no atarashii yoakePunching movie mp4 downloadAustin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me in hindi 720pChase the Gorilla Gang full movie hd 1080ptamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Safe ZoneA Disturbing Case in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.85 hd full movie downloadthe Search Destroy: A Strontium Dog Fan Film full movie in hindi free download hddownload Conker: Live and Reloaded
Please log in to post a reply.